Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What's in the bag, beaves?

I got the inspiration to do this from this post by Nubby. Basically, it's what I'm carrying around all the time. I love my American Apparel LA-Z girl bag in ultraviolet. It's big, purple, and... amazing. If it ever breaks or gets holes and/or stains, I WILL buy another.





let's try this clockwise from the purple bag:









  • Ashikaga Elementary English Curriculum, School Schedules & Kokuyo Campus Notebook
  • Ipod Nano (3rd generation)
  • Clinique superpowder double face makeup
  • Clinique folding brush
  • Sunkist のどあめ (throat drops)
  • Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Anti-Bacterial Gel
  • Goldie lip gloss
  • Burt's Bees lip balm
  • Bliss Lemon+Sage body butter
  • Apartment & bicycle keys
  • Vivienne Westwood handkerchief
  • Totes pocket umbrella
  • purple 判子 (personal seal) & white carrying case
  • PANTONE SoftBank 830SH (lilac. yes. I have a Pantone phone.)
  • John & Mary pencil case complete w/ pens, pencils & my Radar plastic eraser
  • 2009 planner
  • Coach signature checkbook wallet
That's it, really. I take my digital camera in and out, but ever since I got the cell phone, I've been using its camera instead. The phone has a dictionary on it, so if I need to look up a Japanese word, I can, but the definition will be in Japanese... which helps sometimes. Oh. Also sometimes I toss a scarf in there. Just in case. Lately I haven't been taking my town map along with me. If I stray too far from this area, I usually just throw the whole Lonely Planet guide in there, too. Luckily, my edition is also purple. What's in YOUR bag??

2 comments:

  1. How interesting! :-) Maybe I'll do a post like this, too! I love all your purple things. You are color coordinated inside and out! Fun!

    Thanks for the birthday wishes today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea! I am going to also do a post on what's in my bag...as soon as I get a cuter bag. Which will be soon, I love all the new colorful spring stuff!! I miss you beav!!

    Bree

    ReplyDelete

I screen my comments... but only for safety! If it doesn't show up right away, check back again later! Also, please don't forget to choose an identity (Google ID, Open ID...etc.) to comment as. Thanks!