Thursday, January 6, 2011

winter break highlights

Nikko beaver cuz and Ishikawa style 001

As many of you know, I decided to spend my winter break here, instead of making the pilgrimage back home for the holidays. My cousin was here for a little over a week, which was awesome! Nobody from home has ever come to visit me before, so it was a new experience.

tokyo beaver cuz style 018

First we spent a day in Tokyo, visiting Akihabara, Roppongi, Shibuya….

tokyo beaver cuz style 026

Hachiiiiii <3 Man, I love that dog.

orihime shrine and mountain 010

Then some biking around town!

Kamakura beaver cuz style 012

A day trip to Kamakura…

Kamakura beaver cuz style 024

…complete with money laundering!

Japan New Years beaver cuz style 005

Quite literally ringing in the new year at a local temple!

Nikko beaver cuz and Ishikawa style 013 Nikko beaver cuz and Ishikawa style 012

Finally, a trip to Nikko with the Ishikawas!

Nikko beaver cuz and Ishikawa style 021

Winter break is almost over, and I’m just relaxing reading books, doing a little shopping here and there, and just hanging out in general. School’s going to start again fairly soon… so…

that’s all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I screen my comments... but only for safety! If it doesn't show up right away, check back again later! Also, please don't forget to choose an identity (Google ID, Open ID...etc.) to comment as. Thanks!