Friday, July 10, 2009

Spectacular Views

ashikaga view 010 ashikaga view 008 ashikaga view 001
I'm sorry I haven't had much time to give you a decent update. I've been busy working on a story book for my 4th grade semester review. It's called "Beatrice goes to the Museum" It's about a little girl who goes to the Metropolitan Museum on a rainy day. I had to forego the Things I Love Thursday post this week. Work comes first. However, to keep you entertained, here are some photos of the view of Ashikaga I took from a friend's apartment a couple of months ago & forgot to post. Enjoy. I'll be back from this hiatus next week. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome! I hope everything keeps going well and can't wait to see you when you get back for a visit!!!

    ReplyDelete

I screen my comments... but only for safety! If it doesn't show up right away, check back again later! Also, please don't forget to choose an identity (Google ID, Open ID...etc.) to comment as. Thanks!