Tuesday, December 29, 2009

御茶ノ水

Or, ‘tea water.’ Which, I suppose, has something to do with the river running through this part of Tokyo. I’m always startled by the sudden burst of natural light every time I am on the Marunouchi line going towards this station, so this time, I decided to actually get out of the subway and see the outside world around Ochanomizu.

ochanomizu 001  A fantastic little concrete bridge and the JR station.

ochanomizu 003 

Can anyone tell me about this part of Tokyo? I feel like there has to be more to it than this. Or perhaps not. It made for some nice photographs, at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I screen my comments... but only for safety! If it doesn't show up right away, check back again later! Also, please don't forget to choose an identity (Google ID, Open ID...etc.) to comment as. Thanks!