Friday, December 18, 2009

(punk rock?!) show.

Last weekend my friend Matt invited me to open for this show called “Let’s fighting love vol.2” I guess since nobody wanted to go first. I accepted this invitation, despite the fact that I had zero time to prepare or practice for the event. He lent me his (purple!!) guitar since I left my guitar back stateside. Anyhow, there weren’t too many people that showed up, mostly just us ALTs and these other two Japanese punk outfits. It was a good time. However, next time I play a show here I’d rather have my own guitar and have time to practice…

Thanks to everyone who came out !!

lets fighting love vol. 2 007lets fighting love vol. 2 032lets fighting love vol. 2 067

listen to our music:

Vice Lords of Valhalla

Cooking Casper

Bridget M. Beaver

No comments:

Post a Comment

I screen my comments... but only for safety! If it doesn't show up right away, check back again later! Also, please don't forget to choose an identity (Google ID, Open ID...etc.) to comment as. Thanks!