Sunday, July 18, 2010

クール・ファウンテン!

July 001 Once upon a time, I found myself wandering around Tokyo and I found this cool fountain! I thought it so cool, in fact, that I thought it would be rad if I brought a friend there. Which is what I did yesterday with Lindsey!

COOL FOUNTAIN 006COOL FOUNTAIN 005

Yay! We love the cool fountain! Especially when it’s 93 degrees outside! 

We also made the keen observation that the particular part of Tokyo that the cool fountain is in had basically no people in it. For me at least, the best parts of Tokyo always seem to be the ones with no people in them.

Nevertheless! We made our way to Harajuku (easily one of the most crowded parts of Tokyo yesterday) for the LaForet grand bazaar! Woo! Since you can’t go in the front door of LaForet when they have sales, you have to go in the back door. Which we did. It wasn’t nearly as crowded as the winter sale – which I can only liken to shopping in a mosh pit.

COOL FOUNTAIN 011 COOL FOUNTAIN 008

There was a super pimped-out limo that seemed to be riding around the block aimlessly. 

COOL FOUNTAIN 010

A trip to Harajuku is never complete without a ridiculously decadent crepe.

COOL FOUNTAIN 007

Awesome day, all thanks to the cool fountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I screen my comments... but only for safety! If it doesn't show up right away, check back again later! Also, please don't forget to choose an identity (Google ID, Open ID...etc.) to comment as. Thanks!