Saturday, August 28, 2010

American foods

I had ample opportunity to sample the many native delicacies of the United States during my trip there this past month. Here are a few rare and exciting treats to tempt the palate:

2010-08-04 001 003

Pizza at Milano’s

home aug 2010 021

Sparkle raspberry cupcake at the Border’s cafe.

home aug 2010 023

bacon cheese fries from the potato patch, which are only enough to vow to only eat them once in a great while as well as make one ask: HOW AM I STILL ALIVE AFTER EATING THOSE?!

home aug 2010 027

home made devil’s food cupcakes with buttercream icing and rainbow seasoning.

So…um…I basically ate nothing but grease and cupcakes for an entire month. It was great!!

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I screen my comments... but only for safety! If it doesn't show up right away, check back again later! Also, please don't forget to choose an identity (Google ID, Open ID...etc.) to comment as. Thanks!