Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hard at work…

July 007

…or hardly working! It’s the second week of the second semester and I have no classes scheduled…at all. Why? Because it’s English Week, of course, and I live in the land of logic! So… I’ve been trying to figure out what to do with myself… you know. Taking pictures of my desk, studying Japanese, listening to my ipod, reading “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest,” making small talk with the other teachers, etc. The best part is that I get to do it all in the glamorously air-conditioned teacher’s office. HOLLA! Ok. so I don’t goof around all day. I do make photocopies of English exam practice sheets for the teachers who are… observing the kids take the practice exams. I did get to watch one class, while the teacher was broadcasting the listening questions over the PA system (so it could go to multiple rooms). This is about as close to actual work that I’ve gotten. Ah well. I’m going to enjoy it while it lasts. Back to the grind next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I screen my comments... but only for safety! If it doesn't show up right away, check back again later! Also, please don't forget to choose an identity (Google ID, Open ID...etc.) to comment as. Thanks!