Thursday, November 4, 2010

台風でディズニ-!!

Disneyland 003

The best part about going to Tokyo Disneyland in a typhoon is that you don’t have to wait in line for very long for rides!!

Disneyland 011 Disneyland 006

Shin-chan and I planned on going there Halloween weekend, and when we heard there was going to be a typhoon, we decided to go anyway. I had never been to Tokyo Disneyland (and it’s been a veritable lifetime since I’ve been to Disney World) and I had been itching to go, ever since I found myself in Kanto and within very close reach of the happiest place in Japan.

Disneyland 015 Disneyland 016

I got this sweet leopard-print Minnie hat, and had a FANTASTIC time!!!

I want to go to Disney Sea for the next typhoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I screen my comments... but only for safety! If it doesn't show up right away, check back again later! Also, please don't forget to choose an identity (Google ID, Open ID...etc.) to comment as. Thanks!